Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today...


So today was awesome only because I went to the eye doc. Why was I excited you ask? Well… because the last few times I went I was either pregnant or just was pregnant… and if you have ever been while pregnant, you know the doc tells you: “now you know your vision can be all over the place right now, just like your hormones, so come right back after you have that baby”… well, this time I just knew I would finally be in my comfort zone so to speak with my vision. I liked the doc, he was awesomely smart and I love my new contacts. I was, however, reprimanded for wearing them for too long… yeah yeah. Doc said he couldn’t sleep at night if he didn’t let me know I could end up in the ER with an immediate need for eye surgery if I didn’t stop using one pair for so long. Thanks so much… glad that helps YOU sleep at night.
Anywho, the girls and I are feeling much much better. I have contemplated going to visit Angela in Atlanta this weekend over and over but don’t know if the girls will totally be over their colds. I have wanted to see her for a looong time and hang in Hotlanta. I will SOON- promise.
I LOVE those commercials for E Trade with the little baby talking to the screen… ha! The new one is so hilarious. Anything with late 80’s/early 90’s tunes is worth my while. I got some tubular gold ballet flats I want to pair with leg warmers- no joke, and Eric begs me not to. You shall see a pic soon if in fact I can find leg warmers.
Also, has anyone actually sent in their gold to those infomercial people who say they will give you money for it? I just want to know if that lady who holds up her $100 bills is really rich now.
I know this is all random and mostly based on my current tv viewing. I apologize. Hope Easter is happy for everyone and that we all remember it really isn’t all about that large bunny sneaking into your home and leaving a basket (what?)….
yay Jesus. Thank You!
and now for words from ERIC:
“I can’t write on demand… I will do this later everyone”
lata nayba

No comments:

Post a Comment