Thursday, April 9, 2009

A New Blog... Again

Sooo I got comfy at wordpress doing my little family blog this week... and then I realized... it isn't NEARLY as easy to see friends' blogs from a whole different site! Plus, I can't do cutesy backgrounds! Agh!
Sooo here we are at blogger. Again. This time it will stick for real. I promise to you, the reader, that I will update often. Maybe too often.

Now on to my fo real update for today:
I am excited to ride my new bike... a gorgeous pink diamondback that feels like a dream. Eric got himself the light weight aluminum version in bright orange so we can bond while we nearly pass out from exhaustion hahaha... now we just have to get the girls a trailer they can sit in. A new adventure for us! I will post a pic of it when I remember...
I am determined to get into shape and God willing, I will not die in the process. I told Eric if he gets that new bike he has to get those little spandex shorts.

The girls last night got up onto the coffee table and sang from The Little Mermaid as though they were on Broadway. At the end, they bowed... who taught them to bow? We thought it was so funny and sweet... they really are a cute duo.

I hope everyone has a blessed Holy Week and Easter. I think it is amazing some Catholic churches are doing foot washings tonight. Maybe some other churches too? I am celebrating this season being one of renewal and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment